Working at NOVA Group
Do you want to join our team?
Our reputation for providing high quality relocation, immigration, moving and real estate services has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. We are active in four countries: Belgium, France, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Our people differentiate us in the market we serve, and are the driving force behind our competitive advantage. We are continuously looking for additional talent with energy, motivation, and who are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a growing company.
At NOVA Group we are constantly on the lookout for new personalities to join our team.
International Mobility Coordinator / Account Manager
As Account Manager, the candidate will act as the single point of contact of the International Mobility Manager at the Int’l corporations HR’s department and provide international HR administration such as:
• Manage the corporate customer relationship & negotiate the service agreements
• General HR administration
• International Assignment Policy counselling / exception management
• Work in close collaboration with the Relocation Consultants team who handles the files of the corporate customers’ employees
• Customer satisfaction surveys
As International Mobility Coordinator, the candidate will be the first point of contact for relocating employees, coordinating and providing assistance in all areas of relocation such as
• Visa & immigration
• Area Orientation
• Home search
• School search
• Temporary Accommodation
• Cross cultural and language training
• Updating in-house database to track all aspects of the assignment
• Liaising with social security authorities and tax providers
• Expense management / third party invoices
The successful candidate will be a graduate with 2 - 3 years experience in a business environment coupled with accurate administration skills, good computer skills, strong organisational & planning skills, customer focus and a flexible approach.
Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team & effective problem solving skills are a must, with close attention to detail and the ability to interpret and communicate detailed information.
You will enjoy responsibility and accountability for your work.
Exposure to expatriate administration and an understanding of the expatriate life cycle and terminology is a plus.
Fluent English, French and Dutch language skills both oral & written are a must.
International living experience also a bonus.
If you would like to make a general application please send your CV to email@example.com